samedi 2 mars 2013

Privacy is over-rated...

Waww, it's REALLY cool! I'm glad to know you should get your spanish ID within a month! That's great! Well, don't worry, I haven't really found love or anything like that. I like this girl but we are still kinda too different so I don't think we'll be together anyway even if I should see her again. I'm looking for somebody sharing my ideas and passion for science, technology, languages and for the mysteries of the world around us and inside us, the human mind. I think I could only find such a person, a real geek nerd or brain, on the internet or at some social events about my interests...
      So you haven't found anyone yet pretty and charming as you are, either Farang or Pinoy?  Dear, I will leave Thailand in a few days for Cambodia then normally Burma in April/May and then I don't yet, either Indonesia or maybe China again and then maybe Korea/Japan/Taiwan but I'll be running out of money so I'd have to teach languages maybe. Now my idea is to develop a website about languages and how to learn and speak the basic of any language within days or weeks at most even if that kind of fantasy already exist in some kind of ways. 
     Starting to learn Tagalog for me had been a failure because I didn't have the good way/method/tools but I could have managed much better having them even if Tagalog is much harder than Thai apparently... 
     Obviously in might take a long time since I could start make any money on the internet that's why teaching english or French in Asia using a new method I would have developed could enable me to make a living, especially if it works, before I'll have enough income from potential websites I have to turn into realities. (Sorry but now that I think about it I might post in my new blog most of this message). 
     I'm pretty sure we'll meet again anyway either in Asia or Europe. Just let me know ahead what are your plans and we might be able to meet anywhere, who knows... Are you still working in the same bar-restaurant? And what are actually your plans for the coming months? Moving to the UK? So yeah, if and when you have any idea when you are coming back to the Philies and if you wanna stop by in another country on your way in or back from PI just let me know and unless you only wanna go to Thailand we might be able to spend a week together where I will be at the time you are coming, what I still don't know either for sure... Flights are cheap in Asia so it shouldn't be an issues... Take care dear and let me know what's up...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire